Fireworks in Branson
Planning on coming to Branson, Missouri for the Fourth of July in 2011? You’ll have a great time at one of the most patriotic cities in the United States! Streets lined with flags and honors for veterans at every show, nothing brings the pride of being an American like a visit to Branson. And of course, you can’t forget the fireworks! So many Fourth of July fireworks celebrations, in fact, that we’ve had to compile a list for our guests so they know where to go!
All times are subject to change based on weather, please call in advance if you have any questions.
2011 Independence Day Celebrations, Branson, Missouri
Saturday July 2nd
- Kimberling City – The 26th Annual Fireburst. Festival opens at 10:00 a.m. with activites all day – kids activites and all kinds of vendors – food, crafts, shops & more. Don’t miss the live music followed by fireworks at 9:15 p.m. Call 417-739-2564 for more information.
Sunday July 3rd
- The 4th Annual Liberty Light Up at The Branson Landing – Begins at 8 PM with the Souled Out Band playing live in concert on the waterfront, followed by a Fireworks show over Lake Taneycomo at dark. Call 417-239-3002 for more information.
- Chateau on the Lake Fireworks Display – Begins at Dusk. Secure a spot at the Majestic on Table Rock for the best views on the lake of this fireworks spectacular!
Celebrations on Monday, the 4th of July
- Branson Spirit of 76 Independence Day – Branson Landing – This celebration of America is hosted by the Branson Veterans Task Force and begins at 9:00 am. For more information call 417-337-8387.
- Cape Fair Fireworks display – Fireworks begin at 9:30 p.m. at the Cape Fair Marina on Table Rock Lake.
- Hollister’s 58th Annual 4th of July Celebration – Downing Street – The longest running fireworks display in Taney County continues in Historic Downtown Hollister. Fireworks begin at dark.
- Rockaway Beach – 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular – Rockaway Beach Park – Children’s activities and entertainment throughout the day, with Fireworks over Taneycomo at dark. 417-561-4280 for more info
- Shell Knob’s 35th Annual Fire & Thunder Fireworks Display – 1 mile south of the Highway 39 Bridge – Fireworks display begins at 9:30. The longest running fireworks show on Table Rock Lake! In case of inclement weather, fireworks rain date is July 5th.
- Shepherd of the Hills Homestead – Fireworks Celebration – Catch the show at the Old Mill Theatre followed immediately by fireworks over the Ozarks.
As you can see for a small area, Branson sure puts on a lot of shows! Whether you want to watch from the deck of your lakefront condo or if you want to be on the Landing with the nightlife, July 4th, 2011 will be memorable if you celebrate America in Branson, Missouri.
Return to the Branson Information Page