Branson and the whole tri-lakes area sees over 8 million visitors.
Estimated $1.7 billion spent in the area
Branson, Missouri, is ranked as the 18th most visited overnight leisure destination in the country.
In a recent survey:
92% of residents surveyed rated Branson as an “excellent” or a “good” place to live.
89% of residents surveyed rated Branson as an “excellent” or a “good” place to raise
88% of the residents surveyed indicated that they’re proud to be a resident of the City
Over half of the population of the United States are within an 8 hour drive time of Branson
• Skaggs Hospital - Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence™ 2011,2010,2009
• During 2012, the city of Branson will be celebrating “100 years of Heritage, Harmony, and Hospitality” as it hosts the millions of visitors that will be coming to Branson to experience its live shows, attractions, lakes, natural beauty and the myriad of other activities that makes it such a special place it is.
There are nearly 30 miles of new roads and streets in Branson, in addition to the brand new 4 lane Highway 65 from Branson to Springfield, Missouri. At an estimated cost of $134 Million dollars
Branson now has its own airport which opened in 2009. The Airport is the first privately financed and privately operated commercial airport in the United States.
Air Tran and Frontier are the two major airlines serving the Branson Airport and Branson Express offering seasonal service.
Non-Stop Flights are
Non-Stop flights are continually being added, there has even been talk of Southwest making Branson a destination, especially after the Air Tran Southwest merger
As Branson grows so do your opportunities Once you have decided Branson is the place.
Thousand hills has a number of great properties and should be at the top of the list for your real estate investment. Here is a timeline history of where Thousand Hills came from and what we're about:
• 1990 Silver Dollar City Partners purchased 330 acres $2.85 million
• 1991 Silver Dollars City Partners sold Andy Williams 13 acres for $3 million
• 1992 Andy Williams sold 6 acres to Crown Plaza Partners for $2.5 million
• 1992 Planning begins for Golf Course. 106 acres
• 1992 Silver Dollar City Partners bought additional 130 acres for $1 million
• 1993 October, construction on Golf Course began. 120,000 yards of rocks moved and purchases $720,000.00 worth of topsoil.
• 1995 Golf Course and Clubhouse completed at a cost of $8 million.
• 1995 April 1st. Andy William’s hits first golf ball
Did you know that all of the 700+ condominiums within Thousand Hills are owned individually and while not being occupied by their owners they can elect to place their unit on a nightly rental program giving some income to offset the day–to-day cost.
• If you desire is on the lake, at the golf course or in the woods Thousand Hills has something to offer to everyone.
• Condos from $89,000
• Our developers are in the office everyday.
• We are not a publicly held company so you can get an answer when you need one.
• They have an open door policy so come by anytime with a question about your Branson Real Estate.
Our rental program
• Now that you have decided on Branson , Thousand Hills, maybe you should consider our rental program.
• Biggest benefit is now you have someone watching over your vacation home
With all that said if you have ever considered purchasing a second home please give consideration to Branson and when you have made that choice Thousand Hills has all your needs:
• If you would like something on Table rock lake then try the Majestic
• If golf is your forte then the Legacy at Thousand Hills should fit the bill
• A cabin in the Ozarks, the cabins at grand mountain is where you should start looking.