Missouri Golf Instruction & Tips from the Pros
The Branson, MO Golf Professionals Will Help Improve Your Game
Branson, Missouri has quietly become the premier golf destination in the
Here's more from our PGA Professional, Matt Meyer on why Branson & especially Thousand Hills make the perfect golf destination. "My name is Matt Meyer and I am the new PGA Apprentice Head Professional/Golf shop Manager here at Thousand Hills Golf Resort. This is my second year working here at Thousand Hills Golf Resort. I grew up about 25 minutes from here and graduated High School at Reeds Spring High. After High School I attended the Golf Academy of America in Dallas Texas where I received my degree in Golf Complex Operations and Management; as well as receiving my teaching certificate from the Golf Academy. While attending the Golf Academy I spent two years working at Hurricane Creek Country Club in Anna, Texas. I’m very passionate about the game of golf and very passionate about making sure every customer has a great experience while playing golf here at Thousand Hills Golf Resort. I have a very vast of golf; from equipment to club fitting and repair and anything in between. If you have any questions about anything golf feel free to give me a call or send me an email at any time. Looking forward to seeing you at Thousand Hills!"
With the addition of the country's largest privately funded airport and the new highways now completed, Branson will also be the most accessible destination. With eight world-class Branson golf courses, Missouri is a golf lovers dream. It is no surprise that several of the worlds top golf course architects such as Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio, Bobby Clampett and Robert E. Cupp chose Branson to design courses. Branson offers an amazing collage of courses that cater to a wide variety of golfers. Each course provides an array of challenges that include dramatic elevation changes, Ozark streams, lakes and beautiful hardwood forests.
Now, Branson, Missouri Golf Instruction is available on the web to everyone. Check Back to this page Often For More Updates!
- Improving Golf Swing Mechanics - Get detailed tips on how to improve your golf swing.
- Improve Your Golf Grip - It all starts where the hand meets the club. Looking to play golf for the first time, or looking to improve for your next time out--your grip is the best place to begin.
- Golf Short Game Drills - Learn some quick and easy drills you can use to help improve your golf short game.
- Golf Putting Tips - The short game can mean the difference between a birdie & a bogey.
- Short Putting Tips - Get those short putts in one every time with these confidence building drills.
- How to Hit a Mid Range Putt - Sometimes those ten to twenty footers can be the hardest! Make sure you set yourself up for a low score with these putting tips.
- Long Putt Golf Tips - Make those long putts a lot more manageable with this simple putting drill.
- Chip Shot Golf - Too far to putt? Too close to drive? Chip it in with the easiest but most impressive shot in golf.
- Improve Your Chip Shot - This video lesson with Buck Trent gives you a feel for improving your short game.
- How to Hit a Backwards Chip Shot - Dan's video instruction gives you pointers on what to do for those shots that aren't just straightforward chips.
- How to Hit a Bump and Run - Too far to putt, too close to get it in the air, learn this important golf short game technique.
- How To Hit a Long Bump And Run - Matt shows you what to do when your ball lands at the edge of a long green.
- How to Chip Over a Bunker - You just missed the sand trap but now it's between you and the short grass - now what?
- How to Hit Out of the Rough - You almost made it to the green! But you completely made it to the rough. What now? Watch Matt help you salvage that shot that's just too far off the mark.
- How to Hit a Short Chip Shot Out of the Rough - Well, you're almost on the green, but you're still in the rough. What you need is a short chip shot to get close to the pin.
- How to Hit A Chip Shot - Advice for different types of chip shots you may need to make
- How to Hit a Pitch Shot - The key is to go high, and roll to the pin. Learn more, including how to pitch it with 3 different clubs by watching this video.
- How To Drive A Golf Ball Farther - Technique before strength. Learn to drive the ball farther without hitting the gym.
- Perfecting Your Golf Swing - This video lesson features celebrity guest Marty Haggard as Dan gives you tips on maximizing distance and consistency in your driving swing.
- How To Hit out of a Sand Trap - See Dan's Video lesson on getting out of your next sand trap bunker with a minimum of fuss.
- How To Hit Out of a Bunker - If you need a few more tips, watch as Matt explains more fundamentals of getting out of the sand.
- How to Hit a Plugged Ball Out of a Bunker Face - Bad=Your ball didn't hit the green. Worse=Your ball went into a bunker. Worst=Your ball is plugged in the face of the bunker. Find out how to recover from that worst case scenario.
- How To Golf Left Handed - Even the right handed golfer will need to change things up from time to time--get out of tough lies using a left handed shot.
Toe Putting From the Fringe - While we wish every shot landed in the middle of the green, this isn't always the case. Toe Putting can come in handy on the lip of the fringe.
- Thousand Hills Golf Course
- Make a Tee Time
- Daily Specials
- Course Info
- Course Layout & Tee by Tee Info
- Branson Golf Club Rentals
- Golf Course Raincheck Policy
- Branson Golf Events
- Golf Tips & Instruction
- Golf Specials
- Tee Times