Branson TriLakes Area
The Branson Tri-Lakes Area - America's Leading Driving Vacation Destination!
The Branson TriLakes area is home to 3 scenic, unspoiled lakes, Table Rock, Taneycomo and Bull Shoals. The lakes offer a variety of Branson attractions and water activities including: boating, jet skiing, parasailing, kayaking, wake boarding, swimming, fishing and more. Spend part of your Branson adventure getting back to nature in the Tri-Lakes Area that features Table Rock Lake, Lake Taneycomo and Bull Shoals Lake. Each of these large lakes offers a variety of different outdoor activities and excitement for sports enthusiasts, outdoor adventurers and those just looking to relax in the Branson Trilakes area!
Table Rock lake is located less than 10 miles from the famous Highway 76 Strip in Branson and offers some of the nation's top bass fishing. Largemouth, smallmouth, Kentucky spotted bass, white bass and rock bass all call the waters of Table Rock home. The quantity of game fish at Table Rock is challenged only by the quality — several state record holders were pulled out of this lake, including the 5 pound, 6 ounce record white bass and the 7 pound, 8 ounce record spotted bass.
With the construction of Table Rock Dam in the 1950s, upper Lake Taneycomo became a cold water haven for trout and an incredible scenic backdrop for the charm of Downtown Branson. Construction is currently ongoing at the lakefront Branson Landing project in this area, where several cruise and boat tour adventures depart. This exciting project will eventually turn the shores of Branson into an exciting shopping, sightseeing and dining experience right in the heart of the Branson Trilakes area.
The third mighty lake in the Branson area is Bull Shoals Lake home of relaxing houseboat rentals, recreation and world-class fishing along its undeveloped shores. On any given day, hundreds of watercrafts cruise the waters of Bull Shoals for boating, jet skiing, water sports and more Branson attractions! Fishing is king on Bull Shoals, which often plays host to top regional and national tournaments. Several state record fish have been pulled from these waters, including the 13 pound, 14 ounce record largemouth, a 51 pound striped bass and a 21 pound, 1 ounce walleye. As a matter of fact, fishing is so prime on all three lakes that over a third of all current Missouri record fish that were caught on public lakes were hooked in Table Rock, Taneycomo and Bull Shoals in the Branson Trilakes area!
The Branson trilakes area has such a large number of attractions, both natural and otherwise that there's too much information for one page. Click on one of the following pages for more information on what this area has to offer:
- Lake Taneycomo - The other trilakes may be larger and better known, but Lake Taneycomo was the original vacation draw in the area that started it all.
- Bull Shoals Lake
- Branson Lakes History - Find out more about how the lakes came to be and in turn made Branson the hug of tourism it is today.
- Branson Table Rock Lakes - When you think of Branson and think of the lake--you're probably thinking of Table Rock Lake. Learn the history and attractions of this crown jewel of the trilakes area.
- Scuba Diving on Table Rock Lake - Of course, with all the talk about things to do above the water, most people don't even realize there's a whole other world for divers beneath Table Rock Lake!
- Branson Real Estate - With all the Branson lake activities, attractions, and culture more people than ever are buying vacation homes or relocating to the Lakes area.
- Branson Guided Fishing Trips - Want to do a little lake fishing during your vacation but don't know where to go? Try the guides who will get you to where the fish are biting.